This looks nice for #baremetal
What is Metaleuca?
Using Metaleuca, users can communicate with Cobbler to self-provision a group of bare-metal machines to boot up with new, fresh OS images. The main appeal of Metaleuca is that it allows users to manage the bare-metal machines like EC2’s virtual instances via the command-lines that feel much like ec2-tools, or euca2ools.
Metaleuca Command-Line Tools
Metaleuca consists of a set of command-lines that mirror some of the command-lines in ec2-tool or euca2ools. The list below shows a number of the core command-lines used in Metaleuca:
- metaleuca-describe-profiles – Describe all the profiles provided in Cobbler
- metaleuca-describe-systems – Describe all the bare-metal systems registered in Cobbler
- metaleuca-reboot-system – Reboot the selected bare-metal system
- metaleuca-run-instances – Initiate the provision sequence on the selected bare-metal systems
- metaleuca-describe-instances – Describe the statuses of the provisioned…
View original post 774 more words